Business Delivery Board
The Business Delivery Board will act as the voice of key employers and sector-leading businesses in the region.
Chair the board
An exciting opportunity has arisen for the position of Chair of the Business Delivery Board.
We're looking for an enthusiastic private sector candidate to provide leadership and represent the sector as an advisory member of the North Wales Economic Ambition Board.
We need someone with:
- Extensive experience of working in the private sector.
- Extensive experience in a senior leadership capacity.
- A good knowledge of the North Wales region.
- A wide network of public, private and government sector contacts.
The position will be remunerated at a level for public appointments in Wales which reflects the role.
- Closing date for applications: 16/01/2020
- Panel meeting and appointment: February 2020
To apply for the role, please send your CV to email@example.com